Thank you for your interest in enrolling your son or daughter at Calvary Chapel Christian School. We ask that before you dive into the application process, you consider the following:
The success of our ministry to the students entrusted to Calvary Chapel Christian School depends in large part on the success of our partnership with the parents. We believe that it is vitally important that the school and the parents are of one mind, united in spirit and purpose. Therefore, it is imperative for you understand and be in agreement with us on these areas:
- Both custodial parents must be born-again Christians in regular and consistent fellowship at an evangelical, Bible-teaching church
- Parents must be publicly and privately supportive of our student discipline policies and procedures
- Parents must be knowledgeable and supportive of our philosophical views pertaining to education and the policies and procedures utilized in the operation of our school
- Parents must understand that all students enrolled in Calvary Chapel Christian School will receive biblical training in accordance with the Statement of Faith. Parents hereby authorize the school to teach their children these truths in any on campus elective and agree to support Calvary Chapel Christian School staff to the best of their ability.
- Please download this PDF explaining our uniform requirements.
If you’re still with us, please download:
Once completed, please submit the application form to:
Calvary Chapel Christian School
Att: High School Applications
98-1016 Komo Mai Drive
Aiea, Hawaii 96701
We will not be able to process any applications unless we receive ALL the necessary documents and fees in the Application Packet. Upon receipt of all documents and payment of fees, we will then contact you to schedule an assessment testing for your child. A parent interview will be scheduled after the assessment testing has been reviewed. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 808-524-0846 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Ed Arcalas,
Administrative Pastor CCCS